- Halong Bay in the early morning is unlike anything else. Hundreds of enormous karst structures may be seen rising above the boat as the mists dissipate. It feels like you are waking up in a watercolor painting of a mystical place in the beautiful morning light. One of the best ways to experience the beauty of Halong Bay in Vietnam is through well-designed Vietnam vacation packages that cater to your interests and preferences.
- When visiting the capital of Vietnam through Vietnam tour packages, Hanoi, the phrase "motorcycle" comes up frequently. It's insane and chaotic, but it manages to work. It is preferable to take in this exotic vista from a rooftop cafe. Watch the uproar below as you place another coffee order.
- The Mekong Delta is a must see attraction in Vietnam vacation packages. Some of the friendliest people on earth reside in this wide region of floating marketplaces, emerald rice paddies, and verdant islands. For a first-hand view of life in the Delta and to get to know your neighbors, set sail for one of the sleeping islands.
- Vietnam vacation packages offer an excellent opportunity to explore the vibrant villages of Vietnam's minority groups such as the Zay and the Blue and Black H'mong, amid the highlands. Due to the area's isolation, an overnight hike where you stay with a local family is a great way to explore it.
- Quy Nhon is a charming seaside off the major tourist route. Even a driving trip here is worthwhile. Islands, lagoons, and dunes gradually give way to paddy fields and large plantations as the route follows rocky slopes plunging into the South China Sea. A place worth going when thinking about a Vietnam tour package.
- Hue is a city for heritage aficionados since it is crammed with imperial monuments. Prior to channeling your internal emperor and having a dragonboat journey down the Perfume River, discover the Citadel and its abandoned Forbidden Purple City.
- Boot manufacturers, tailors, and artisans call this shopping heaven home more than you could possibly visit in a lifetime. Hire a bicycle and tour the Old Town while you wait for your suit to be constructed; the streets are gloriously car-free.
Ho Chi Minh City
- Most people still refer to HCMC as Saigon, and it is a busy metropolis. It moves quickly, is thrilling, and has wonderful sights. Skyscrapers, cathedrals, and markets all coexist in a heady mingling of traditional, colonial, and modern architecture.
- The hustle and bustle of Hanoi seems a million miles away in Mai Chau. The tranquil atmosphere is aided by misty mountains and verdant rice fields. Be sure to keep an eye out for the traditional textiles produced by the local White Thai population during Vietnam vacation packages.
- Known as the "honeymoon capital" of Vietnam, is perpetually the must-going place in the spring. Discover the bizarre local artists, take in the French-inspired ambiance, and explore the nearby lakes, waterfalls, and forests. Fantastic!