1. Deposit & Final payment
A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required when receive the Service Confirmation Voucher (Confirmation for final service from our sale/s).
Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Viet Vision Travel & Trading JSC – under the Branding: Go Vietnam Tours (Business Certificate Number: 0102129732) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
2. Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to passenger s’ arrival. We are now able to offer 3 methods of Payment:
a.Online Payment with One PAY: At this stage, we accept most of major cards with the below service fee.
- Visa, MasterCard, JCB Card are accepted with 3.85% service fee
- AMEX is accepted with 4.5% service fee.
We connect with OnePAY Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payment (www.onepay.vn ). All of your card information is processed through the SSL protocol with an international card security standard. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
After you have received Invoice Payment Link, please check the information of the Invoice. If all the information is correct, please check the Terms and Conditions and click, I agree with Terms and Conditions and click Submit or Book.
You will be redirected to OnePAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card with following steps:
Input Card information: The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with https://onepay.vn/… To make the payment, you will input the following card information:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- CSC (Card Security Code – CVV, CVC)
- Billing address (Card holder’s address which has been registered with the Issuer Bank)
Online payment password (If you have enrolled 3D- Secure Program for your card with the Issuer Bank namely Verified by Visa for Visa card, MasterCard Secure Code for MasterCard, and J- Secure for JCB Card ).
b. Made by telegraphic transfer, internet transfer to our following Go Vietnam Tours nominal account details:
Account name: Viet Vision Travel and Trading Joint Stock Company
USD account number: 048 840 060 001 042
VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL JOINT STOCK BANK
Address: Viet Tower, 198 B Tay Son Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 62760068
Fax: +84 24 62760069
Swift code: VNIBVNVX
c. By Western Union (sending money online): www.westernunion.com
First name: HA
Last name: NGUYEN THI THU
Identity card: 111366744
Sign up for a user with Western Union, send the deposit to us. Notify us that you have sent the money with following information:
Money Transfer Control Number (usually 10 numbers):
Note: sending money online is available only in some countries. If not available, please find an agent near you to send money.
3. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Vietnam Tours (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charged of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
5. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Go Vietnam Tours accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
6. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
7. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Go Vietnam Tours’ tour packages not include Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
9. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Go Vietnam Tours has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Go Vietnam Tours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Go Vietnam Tours via the web form from www.GoVietnam.Tours, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Go Vietnam Tours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Go Vietnam Tours customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 904 111 770 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
11. Liability & Responsibility
- Go Vietnam Tours provides tour information and Vietnam tour bookings. Go Vietnam Tours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Go Vietnam Tours will not be responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Go Vietnam Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Go Vietnam Tours.
- Go Vietnam Tours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Go Vietnam Tours’ control. Neither Go nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Go Vietnam Tours is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Go Vietnam Tours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Go Vietnam Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Go Vietnam Tours has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Go Vietnam Tours is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Tours’ tour packages include activities that require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Tours, its employees, and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Go Vietnam Tours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
12. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Go Vietnam Tours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.