Vietnam Beach Holidays – Go Vietnam Tours
Neither Maldives nor Hawaii, but there is a place that definitely you must set your foot at least once in your life during your trip to South East Asia, Vietnam. To be is the eastern gateway of Southeast Asia, Vietnam, the land of the heroes, the land of the beautiful landscapes, and the land of amazing beaches. Coming to the land of the S-shape, we will lead you to the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, which is known as the paradise on the ground stretching from north to south. If Ha Long Bay is proud of the Northerners, is one of the natural wonders of the world and recognized by UNESCO, central Vietnam has My Khe beach, which is an unimaginable place that always keeps the visitors staying longer. Or if you are having a vacation in the south of Vietnam, let’s go to Phu Quoc island, you will be impressed by the water of bright emerald green. What’s more wonderful than being soaked in cool water, placing bare feet on the white sand strips, or enjoying the wonderful seafood dishes prepared according to the unique flavor of Vietnam. All are included in Vietnam beach tour packages.
Here are the best Vietnam beach tours we special design for you, which will make your Vietnam tours better than ever!
Vietnam Beach Holidays
Vietnam is not only known by many fascinating landscapes, but it also is known by many stunningly beautiful beaches along with the country. Travel to enchanting Vietnam, you have a chance to enjoy your vacation in the amazing beaches such as Halong Bay, which was UNESCO recogized as one of the World Natural Heritages, the peaceful beaches near the ancient town Hoi An, the lively beaches in the coastal Nha Trang or Stunning beaches in Phu Quoc islands, the 14 day Breathtaking Vietnam Beaches Tour will absolutely take all beach lovers breath away. Moreover, an amazing cruise trip in magnificent Halong Bay, as well as the interactive schedule with the locals in floating Mekong delta, or the fresh local specialties will absolutely contribute amazing stories to your life. Go Vietnam Tour and see Vietnam your way!
Vietnam Beach Holidays
Vietnam is not only a land known for many world heritage sites, the ancient pagodas, or the bustling streets, but it also famous for many beautiful and poetic beaches, which go deep into the people's hearts. With 10 days tours in Vietnam, it can be said that the most wonderful moments when you have the great opportunity to visit the famous historical places in Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy to the city of love, a romantic, a peaceful Da Lat, and have great relaxation time at the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, Nha Trang.
Vietnam Beach Holidays
Vietnam’s beaches are surprisingly overlooked. The coastline sweeps in an S-shape from China in the north to Cambodia in the south. It passes through three different micro-climates along the way, which means dry, sunny weather is always to be had on either the central or south coast, whatever time of year you travel. It also means that whatever tour of Vietnam you choose, you can combine in beach time easily enough. To enjoy the whole of Vietnam beach holidays, here, let’s travel with Go Vietnam Tours!
Vietnam Beach Holidays
Have you had any plans for this holiday? If not yet, this will be a special suggestion for you packed in 14 days in Vietnam. Designed by the travel experts from Go Vietnam Tours, we will bring you great experiences in Vietnam. Visiting the historical sites in Hanoi, a World Natural Wonder, Ha Long Bay, or having wonderful moments at one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam which don’t make you disappointed.
Top 12 Best Beach in Vietnam You Cannot MissAs the gateway to Southeast Asia, Vietnam is known as a country rich in forest and sea, in the East of Vietnam is the Sea. So, there is no denying that Vietnam is the home to the most beautiful beaches in Southeast Asia. If you are planning your trip to Vietnam, and want to enjoy your Vietnam beach holiday, Go Vietnam Tours offer you top 12 the best beaches in Vietnam.
1. Halong BayThough not really a beach, any of Vietnam’s “to-do” list seems incomplete without Halong Bay as a part of it. Located in the northern part of the country, Halong Bay is known for its spotless oceanic beauty and is also often considered one of the natural wonders of the world. Ha Long Bay archipelago consists of approximately 1,900 islands, many of which are still uninhabited. Due to its popularity among locals and international visitors, the Bay can be reached quite conveniently from any part of the country. Needless to say, there is no dearth of hotels, restaurants, bars, stores, travel agencies, and other tourism-related businesses in the area. Plan a few days when you visit Halong Bay because one day can never be enough.
2. Long Beach in Phu QuocPhu Quoc is by far the largest island in Vietnam, a country famous for its 2000-mile-long shoreline and one of the best cuisines in the world. The island has a long list of beaches scattered around, however, Long Beach is the most famous of all for its long stretch of sandy beaches enclosed in a palm-fringed coastline. While sunbathers and swimmers find the waters of Long Beach extremely convenient to venture in, these beaches are also a highlight for photographers and sunset lovers. Squid fishing, hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, jet-skiing, stand-up paddle-boarding, and biking around the beach town are some of the other usual activities enjoyed at Long Beach. Located only 4 miles from Phu Quoc International Airport, the beach is easily accessible. Long Beach is one of the most popular towns in the country, with lots of hotels, beach resorts, bars and restaurants, tour agencies, and other tourist facilities.
3. Nha Trang BeachSituated on the south-central coast of Vietnam, Nha Trang is a beach city known for its spectacular turquoise-colored waters and a high-energy vibe that attracts visitors, especially backpackers from all over the world. Famous for one of the most beautiful bays in the world, Nha Trang Beach, also known as City Beach, has developed into a popular scuba diving site over the years. Visitors also enjoy kite-boarding and sailing in the clear waters of City Beach which remain warm throughout the year. There are several high-end hotels and luxurious beach resorts in and around Nha Trang Beach, the most notable of which is Vinpearl Resort and Spa on the Bamboo Island which has a Cable Car connecting the resort to the mainland. Except for the party scene, you can also join in a traditional Vietnamese spa treatment along with a visit to a mud bath.
4. Doc Let Beach in Hon Khoi Peninsulaturquoise waters, white sand, palm beaches, and the surrounding fishing boats are some of the important features of Doc Let Beach, located about 28 miles from Nha Trang, in the Hon Khoi peninsula. The beaches cater to all types of travelers - from budget to luxury, and offer suitable accommodation and dining options. There are a number of shops and sheds around the beach for easy access. Doc Let Beach, which is most admired for its salt fields, is also a great opportunity for photographers to visit the area. Unlike most other beaches in the area, Doc Let is quiet and therefore offers the tranquility you seek during a rejuvenating beach vacation.
5. Danang BeachA central fighting area during the notorious Vietnam War, Da Nang beach, at the present time, is known for its white sand beach stretching from Monkey Mountain to Hoi An with the famous Marble Mountains in the middle of it all. With a pristine coral reef, palm-fringed shoreline, and some top-notch beach resorts, Danang Beach is definitely one of the most well-liked beaches not only in Vietnam but the entire world. The Beach is an excellent spot for water activities such as surfing, scuba diving, sunbathing, and swimming. Additionally, the area is known for its active ex-pat scene. There are several sections of the beach, some of which are My An, My Khe, Cua Doi, and Non Nuoc, of which My An, My Khe, and Non Nuoc are collectively known as ‘beaches of Da Nang’. Getting to Da Nang is easy and the beach can be accessible by train, bus, flight, and motorbike.
6. Mui Ne Beach in Phan ThietLocated around 125 miles from Ho Chi Minh City, Mui Ne is a beach resort town in the fishing district of Phan Thiet. Over the years, this area has grown into a trendy holiday destination. Although the fishing scene around Mui Ne remains unchanged to this day, mass tourism and urbanization are fast taking place in this beach town. The serene atmosphere around the beach makes it idyllic for sunbathing, walking, and jogging. The atmospheric tranquillity and the beauty of the surrounding coastal landscape are not to be missed. Kitesurfing, swimming, surfing, and windsurfing are some of the other common beach activities in the area. The beach town of Mui Ne is also known for its sailing scene, so much so that it is considered one of the best locations in the world to sail.
7. An Bang Beach in Hoi AnHoi An’s new go-to beach, An Bang Beach is located 19 miles from Da Nang International airport and 2.5 miles from Hoi An’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. Frequented by the ex-pat community in Hoi An, An Bang Beach is lined with perfectly manicured gardens, lively bars and restaurants, and plenty of accommodation facilities. Noted for its surf, swimming, and scuba diving scenes, An Bang Beach is best visited in the summer when you can really put yourself into a meal, swim, sleep, repeat mode. If everything else doesn't suit your taste, try spending the day sunbathing and sipping fresh cocktails until the sunset on the exotic beach hits the scene.
8. Cua Dai Beach in Hoi AnLocated about 2.5 miles from Hoi An City Center, Cua Dai Beach is claimed to be one of the main jewelry of beach jewelry in Vietnam. The beach is recognized by the white, soft sand, clear blue water, clear sunlight, and gentle waves. Despite being visited by hundreds of tourists all year round, the Beach retains its natural beauty and is not affected by the proportion of tourism in the area.
Cua Dai can be quite crowded on weekends and holidays, so it's best to avoid visiting later if you're looking for a little alone time. If nothing else, come here for the biking experience that you will enjoy riding around the town and exploring the sweet nothings every now and then. Don’t think that you only swim on Cua Dai beach, there are plenty of water activities to offer to those looking to spend their vacation indulging in an adventure.